As North America's energy production continues to increase - the need for cost-effective, reliable construction methods cannot be overstated. As a result, modular construction has become an important 'go-to' method for constructing offshore, in remote locations and wherever heavy industry is located. Most energy companies cannot do without this significant cost saving measure for their operations.
IQPC's 5th Anniversary Edition of the Modular Construction & Prefabrication Summit will gather energy companies, offshore producers, mining companies, petrochemical companies, EPC's and industry solution providers alike to discuss best practices and explore modular solutions in order to implement cost saving methods and plan for future projects.
- Streamline your sales and marketing efforts by gaining access to the most active stakeholders across the Oil & Gas industry, under one roof, at one time
- Position your value and brand superiority above competitors in the marketplace through persistent brand recognition and reinforcement
- Strategically network with our high-level speaker faculty and VIP guests to ensure your capabilities are front-of-mind for future modular initiatives
- Leverage an intimate atmosphere to discuss your value proposition through a thought leadership presentation, reserved for select providers
- Align your objectives with a completely tailor-made sponsorship package in order to maximize your company's exposure
WHO YOU WILL MEET:
WHO SHOULD SPONSOR:
This event will provide an unique opportunity for solution providers that specialize in...
- Supply Chain Software
- EPCM Firms
- Haul/Heavy Lift
- Construction Systems
- ...and more!
CONTACT US TODAY:
We completely sold out of sponsorship opportunities at our last iteration so make sure to contact us today in order to secure your participation at this year's Modular Construction Event!
To discuss sponsorship pricing and availability please contact us at 1 646-378-6022 or email Dionne.Mariavaz@iqpc.com
Inquire about Sponsorship
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.